I. Purpose of information collection:
The main data collection on E-commerce Website Roots.vn includes: email, phone, shipping address, contact phone number. This is the information that Roots.vn needs customers to provide when ordering online and to facilitate contact to confirm the order, delivery time, and delivery address. In addition, the above information will be stored and applied customer loyalty policy, or discount on special occasions of the year: store birthday, Lunar New Year ... if customers order regularly. and regularly.
Customers will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, customers are responsible for promptly notifying Roots of unauthorized use, abuse, security violations, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties to take appropriate measures. fit.
II. Scope of information use
The Roots.vn e-commerce website uses customer information to:
Provide customer-related services.
+ Send notices about information exchange activities between customers and Website
+ Prevent activities that destroy customer user accounts or fake customer activities.
+ Contact and deal with customers in special cases.
+ Do not use customers' personal information other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to transactions at the Website
+ In case of legal requirements: Roots.vn is responsible for cooperating to provide customers' personal information upon request from agencies including: Procuracy, court, investigative police agency related to a customer's illegal behavior. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on customers' personal information.
III. Information storage time
The customer's personal data will be stored until a cancellation request is made from the customer. Remaining in all cases personal information will be kept confidential on the server of Website Roots.vn.
* Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information:
AN NHAN ORGANIC LIMITED COMPANY
Address: 237-239-241 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tax code: 0316826963
Legal representative: Luu Thuy Dung
Operation date: April 26, 2021
Business license: 0316826963
IV. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data.
– Customers have the right to check, update and adjust their personal information by logging in to their account and editing personal information or requesting Roots.vn website management to do this.
– Customers have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the Roots.vn website administration. When receiving these feedbacks, the website administration board reconfirms the information, is responsible for answering the reason and instructing the customer to restore and secure the information.
V. Commitment to confidentiality of customer information
– Personal information of customers on Roots.vn is committed to absolute confidentiality according to Roots.vn's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information is only done with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
– Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without the consent of the member.
– In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of customer personal data, Roots.vn will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling, and time to notify customers.
– Absolute confidentiality of all online transaction information of customers including invoice information and digitized vouchers in the secure central data area of Roots.vn.
BECAUSE. Process of handling complaints related to customer personal information
– Members of the Roots.vn e-commerce site have the right to submit complaints about issues related to personal information to the website administration via:
Phone: 082 333 6868
– When receiving complaint information, the website administration board is immediately responsible for checking the status of customer information being complained, the cause and finding ways to fix it. In case of need, you can use the support services of network security companies.
– The website administration board is responsible for responding to the complainant about the complaint settlement results within 30 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
– In the event that the complaint settlement results show that the website administrator is at fault, the website administration board must compensate the complainant for actual damages arising from the breach of commitments on information security. individual customer.